About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Rebecca Williams, a dual qualified clinical psychologist and climbing instructor. Smart Climbing is a holistic approach to developing your climbing, and we weave yoga, technique, and ropework together with psychological knowledge to give a very different sort of climbing workshop. I'm based in Snowdonia where we run the open workshop, but can travel to you for private courses.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Video clip preview

Tonight I had a peek at the video clip filmed from this year's open workshop.  Its looking really good and I think it conveys the overall feel of the weekend really well, so I am excited about the final edits and getting it up on the website :) 

It is quite hard to describe the many and varied things we cover over the weekend, but I know from people's feedback everyone takes something which is personalised to them.  For some courses and some difficulties, I think it is better to have 1:1 coaching, but I can honestly say that the workshop content is derived from the most common problems people come to me with, and also that the groups are so small that we really can tailor the content to people's needs.

So, hopefully by the end of the year, you should be able to see one snazzy clip on the website and get a flavour of our open workshop!

No comments: