About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Rebecca Williams, a dual qualified clinical psychologist and climbing instructor. Smart Climbing is a holistic approach to developing your climbing, and we weave yoga, technique, and ropework together with psychological knowledge to give a very different sort of climbing workshop. I'm based in Snowdonia where we run the open workshop, but can travel to you for private courses.

Friday 13 November 2009

wesbite update


After a couple of false starts this morning I managed to get my desktop set up and make a couple of changes to the smartclimbing website, and get it uploaded. Click through here to take a look. More refinements to come as I start to organise next year's open workshop!


I promised a picture of the office so here it is! After many hours of painting, sanding, putting up shelves etc, I finally have a space to work in with everything to hand, as well as a good view of Snowdon out of the window!


Plans for the weekend are some serious stretching - my new job involves long meetings and driving, and my back isnt happy! Plus a couple of sessions at the wall and some aerobic exercise, hopefully without getting blown away by the incipient gales!

2 comments:

Intuitive Psychic - Emma Sunerton-Burl said...

Website looks great! Easy to navigate and great photos.

I notice you mention Lucy Creamer is working with you but she doesn't have a slot in the profile section...

Good stuff Rebecca!

Rebecca said...

yes, good point Emma. This is the downside of working with a mac and a PC, need to 'send' it all over! thanks for the feedback :)