About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Rebecca Williams, a dual qualified clinical psychologist and climbing instructor. Smart Climbing is a holistic approach to developing your climbing, and we weave yoga, technique, and ropework together with psychological knowledge to give a very different sort of climbing workshop. I'm based in Snowdonia where we run the open workshop, but can travel to you for private courses.

Wednesday 6 January 2010

London Marathon

No, I'm not doing it, but one of my closest friends is running for the Outward Bound Trust, a great charity, in April.  If you can spare a few pounds, please can you sponsor him here.  He is training with a dodgy knee with a partial ligament rupture, so fingers crossed he can nurse it through the weeks to come and over the crucial 26 miles.  Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

rexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.